The person whose name we shall not utter (except in the title so people know what I am talking about) is planning to write a book (check last paragraph).
Not to mention to open a presidential library where he would defend the policies of his presidency.
My two cents:
- - him writing the book is such a feat it would take millenia, assuming the English is coherent and grammatically correct (ie written by anyone in 5th grade)
- - if the book does hit the shelves, it would not be purchased.
- - in the rare case of purchase it would be used as burning material when other sources of flammables have been exhausted
- - his library is not to be visited by people with common sense
- - anyone in his library should be confiscated and exported to the Sun.