Or it could be because B stands for Beast :P
So here is what you need:
- whole grain, everything grain toast!
- edit! butter removed! no longer an ingredient! you dietlings!
- full cream full fat processed cheese triangles! one for every toast!
- full cream full fat feta cheese! Get it with flavors too!
- olives! Who doesn’t love olives!
- beef mortadella with black pepper! 4 slices per sandwich!
- blackseeds (Nigella Sativa) حبة البركة
- mint, tomatoes, and other stuff cows like to graze on!!!
- as always, embrace yourself first, you’re about to make a Moogwich!
- place the three pieces of toast and admire how they look like
- grains tend to escape, so eat them and set an example to other grainlings!
- spread the processed cheese! Remember – one triangle per toast! This will serve as the sweet aspect of the meal!
- place thin slices of tomato!
- at this stage you will have several cheeses and olive oil on your fingers, so lick away!
- place two slices of mortadella on top of the feta cheese!
- add any cow’s grazing products you like! I use lettuce and mint!
- this way you have two toasts with processed cheese, feta cheese and mortadella, and cow food and one toast with just processed cheese!
- very gently place the barren cheese-only-toast on top of one of the other toasts! Be gentle! Barren toasts are jealous and sensitive!
- place the big fat joe on top and you got yourself a double decker!
- embrace yourself!
Now all you need is to have fresh orange juice and you have made what I eat at 8:30 AM! Of course, eat cereal on 7 AM and another Moogwich #B’s in the afterrnoon (just put labneh instead of the processed cheese and za3tar\thyme instead of the feta) with apple juice!