Tagged by a retard
- I am obsessed with symmetry.
- I have no problem of releasing my sexual frustration if there are people at the house. It is their problem and they chose to be there when I told them I want to stay at home alone.
- I am a kid, I don’t act like a kid. Live with it. And yes, I DO build sand castles when I am at the beach.
- I used to be a professional thief. I left that behind now (whatever)
- Most of my dreams came true in some form. I still didn’t sprout wings though as I did in one of the dreams.
- I don’t agree that Japanese are patient people, otherwise they would wait for their fish to cook.
- I have so much built up anger from years of being a push over and being abused that making me pissed off is like voluntarily offering yourself to Hannibal Lecter.
- If you are talking to me and I give you a blank face it simply means that I am doing really, really gruesome stuff to you in my head that Hannibal Lecter is the least of your worries.
- You can enslave me by threatening me with a cockroach
- Me and my best friend act like a married couple, with all the fights and the typical “you are not what you used to be” conversations taking place every once in a while.
I tag: God. Come on tell us something!